Jane Exo Car Seat:
The 3rd Generation of child car seats is here. The EXO by Jan is the first seat that incorporates an advanced pneumatic shock absorber system and the only one with 4 new worldwide patents in safety.
Most safety seats now use the ISOFIX system, allowing the seat to simply fasten to the chassis of the vehicle. ISOFIX devices are much easier to install and minimise the car seat s movement in the event of an impact, reducing the risk of serious injury by up to 22%.
Jan s EXO, 3rd Generation ISOFIX, goes a stage further introducing an exclusive Pneumatic Absorption System (PAS) with pneumatic piston that reduces the force of an impact by up to 4 Gs when compared to conventional ISOFIX car seats.
In the event of an accident, car seats experience the G-force; reducing this in turn reduces the potential G-force to your child, minimising potential injury. The patented shock absorption system does just this, absorbing a high percentage of the impact to cushion and smooth out the blow. In other words, the G force is lowered and it is less likely that the child will be injured in an accident.
An advanced electronic device detects whether ISOFIX anchorages are properly connected, with both lights and acoustic signals on its front panel. This system tells you if it s correctly installed and later on during the journey, just by pressing the TEST key. If the lights are green, it indicates that it s correctly fitted.
- Electric warning system to ensure correct installation of car seat
- Pneumatic Absorption System, a shock absorber system with pneumatic piston that reduces the G-force on the child and minimise potential injury
- New system for tensioning the harness which reduces the moment of the child in the even of an accident. With this system the harness is tightened by the abdominal straps, while most car seats use the shoulder straps to do this
- Headrest, harness and crotch strap are synchronized and adjust together by simply pressing a button. this avoids user error and the inconvenience of removing and refitting the harness as your child grows
- Installation by either ISOFIX or
- Installation by using the adult 3 point seat belt
- Anti-rotational system with top tether strap when using ISOFIX installation
- Optional support le if top tether can not be used
- One pull harness adjustment
- High performance non-slip chest pads increase safety
- Cover easily removable and washable
- ISOFIX detach system with double safety feature on the front panel makes relocating from car to car easier
Product Is dispatched directly from our supplier within 24 hours, Turnaround on all Jane products is 48-72 hours.