Held at the Sportspark at the University of East Anglia, this was the third Norfolk Bump, Baby and Toddler Show and a chance for visitors to try before they buy on a range of goods from pregnancy through to 5 years. Over 100 exhibitors took part at the popular event including:
- Babygrow Keepsakes, offering a chance for parents to turn a precious babygrow into a cute stuffed animal, providing a treasured keepsake from their baby’s early wardrobe.
- Doddles who provide art and craft themed workshops and parties were on hand with an opportunity for little ones to create a masterpiece with free taster sessions at the show.
- Motherleylove showcased their range of natural oils for mums to be, allowing for pampering and relaxation during pregnancy and beyond, with Bouncing Baby Natural Massage Oil ideal for use when soothing your baby with a comforting massage.
- Tiny Talk who run singing and signing classes for babies and toddlers were demonstrating the benefits their sensory classes can have on little ones, with instruments, bubbles, scarves and sensory balls used with action songs and nursery rhymes to help with communication and language skills, as well as a fun and relaxing chance for parents to meet up.
- Baby Leek gave us a range of pramsuits and jackets compete with zippable sleeves, enabling parents to dress little wrigglers without the usual struggle when getting ready to go out. For those looking to get active with their little ones, Tiny Soccer Stars, Mini Monkey Gym and Water Babies were also in attendance.
Helpful advice and guidance was the focus of events held throughout the day including talks on Hypnobirthing, Baby Led Weaning and Baby Sleep. A fashion show including Mummy & Millies Boutique, Coccolino and Krisella Kids was also held for the latest outfit ideas for little wardrobes.
The 2D dance company were on hand to finish the afternoon’s events, taking to the stage with dancing sessions for the little ones to enjoy and take part in.