Jane Matrix Light 2 Car Seat:
The new Group 0/0+ Matrix Light 2 from Jan is a revolutionary multi-functional infant car seat that turns into a carrycot, the evolution of the award winning classic Matrix. It is the only infant car seat on the market that offers the option of safely travelling with your baby in the sitting up or lying down position in the car, especially recommended by health officials for long journeys.
This means that if your baby is sleeping in the Jan Matrix Light in the house, they can be safely moved to the car, taken to the shops, and brought back home again without ever having to be moved or disturbed from sleep. It also delivers great value for money as it can be used 24/7 - for overnight sleeping when used with a mattress, just like a conventional carrycot, and for naps during the day, yet converts effortlessly into a car seat when required - giving you the best of both worlds at a fraction of the price.
Health officials and medical studies agree that to minimise periods of oxygen desaturation, newborn babies should be transported in a lay-flat system which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys. This position facilitates newborn respiration, nurtures the abdomen and aids optimal spinal development. The Jan Matrix Light recognises this important requirement and gives your baby the best start in life.
- No time limits: Baby can initially travel lying flat. This position, unlike conventional car seats, doesn't have any time restriction that a newborn can travel in it.
- It's a carrycot for overnight sleeping when used with a mattress.
- More spacious design: allows baby to travel in the safer rearward facing position for longer. Up to 13kg / 18 months approx.
- Can be installed with seat belts or optional ISOFIX base, making installation even quicker and easier.
- Universal: can be installed even in cars with short seat belts: its low-routing system leaves the area for baby's feet free
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact
- 5 point safety harness allows for a larger fastening surface
- The automatic height adjustment of the shoulder straps by simply pressing a button avoids user error and the inconvenience of removing and refitting the harness as your child grows
- One-pull harness adjustment
- Pro-fix: locks and unlocks car seats with just one hand
- New seat belt fasteners which are easier to use, prevent the carrycot from rotating thereby considerably increasing the protection when the baby is lying down
- Hood and apron for protection against the elements
- Soft, padded covers, easy to remove and wash
- Anti-rotation device provides greater protection
Product Is dispatched directly from our supplier within 24 hours, Turnaround on all Jane products is 48-72 hours.