Welcome to the Kiddies Kingdom website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website.
You warrant that:
- The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects;
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting our customer service team by e-mail, or calling us on 01924 439049.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
3. Order Acceptance & the formation of a Contract
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch of the Products ordered to you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in . A sales Contract is formed via 2 main elements a) Offer b) Acceptance. The Offer will be valid when the customer completes a transaction, and acceptance of the order will be at the point of Dispatch. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions. The sales contract is completed in England. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.